Monday, July 20, 2009

urban dictionary.

I looked my name up.


1. rachel

The most edible female name
Rachel is sooo edible - especially with cream


2. rachel
Hebrew name meaning 'an ewe', or 'little lamb'. Symbolizes purity.
Rachel is the best name ever!


3. Rachel
A smart, sassy and sexy young woman who knows things from fashion to film to literature, from Manolo Blahniks to Mahatma Gandhi.
She impressed everybody in the meeting. She's such a Rachel.


4. Rachel


1. She's the girl that everyone is jealous of...sexy, fun, smart, outgoing, and easy to talk to. She has a heart of gold and although she might seem bulletproof, she's caring and sensitive on the inside.

2. A girl who isn't afraid to speak her mind or be herself. Watch out boys, she's a heart-breaker. A girl who won't settle for anything but the best, but rightfully so. She doesn't need a man to have a good time.

3. She's the friend you call at 2am when you need someone to tell you that everything's going to be ok. Sweet, comforting, and a great listener.

1. Did you see that chick's hot bod? I'm so jealous. She's such a Rachel.

2. Damn, I wish I was still with Rachel. She looks like she's having such a good time without me.

3. She was so sweet to me when I needed a friend...such a Rachel.
5. Rachel

rachel's are usually cute and pretty. have a good body and are smart. they also tend to be popular and silly and like to fool around.
damn that girl is hot she's probably a rachel.





6. Rachel
I need a Rachel to cry on.





hahaha I meeannnn, sure.

1 comment:

  1. I love that my name comes up in that word grouping on the top haha. I need a rachel to cry on.

    ReplyDelete