- Postal Service - We Will Become Silhouettes EP
- Heatmiser - Mic City Sons
- Metric - Fantasies
- Modest Mouse - The Moon & Antarctica
- Shivaree - Who's Got Trouble?
- Death Cab For Cutie - We Have The Facts And We're Voting Yes
- Owl City - Maybe I'm Dreaming
- Neutral Milk Hotel - In The Aeroplane Over The Sea
I need to make a list of things I need to accomplish today because I fear I may freak out if I just sit inside of my apartment. I work tomorrow morning at 5a.m. for ArtFair. Great sales going on though, I'm such a sucker for some deals. Let's be honest though those five dollar clothing/items add up. Clothing doesn't get me as bad as 'things' do, I'm a collector of things. I have way too many things. My new apartment is beautiful though, I'll be honest. Very well decorated ;).
To do today!:
- Make a playlist
- Clean out car
- REGISTER FOR FALL CLASSES
- Check train tickets to Chicago to see Sutor
- Clean room
- Check out ArtFair?
- Feed myself
- Goto bed at an early hour
BTW, I saw Harry Potter 6 last night at midnight when it came out with my friend Sarah. I read that first four books, didn't read this one, BAWLED my eyes out when Dumbledoore died. Like, really?! Dumbledoore?! Dear lord.
P.S. REAL sorry if you aren't a book reader and just watched the movies and I just ruined it for you. I just needed to rant, and you should have went and saw it last night any way.