Saturday, March 21, 2009

I think I may of come to a conclusion about love. When you start needing someone, they stop loving you. Everyone I’ve ever loved didnt need me. And everyone that ended up needing me I didnt love. Maybe needing someone is the worst possible mistake we can make.. Maybe we’re all so fucked up and stressed out and tired that when we feel like someone else is depending on us for love, or happiness our hearts begin to shut down. Maybe we fear we arent capable of that responsibility. Maybe our hearts want us to love things that dont need us. Because then, its a choice. I am with this person because I want to be, because they make me happy and I them. Not because I feel emotionally responsible for them. Do you need someone because your in love with them?? Or are you in love with them because you need them? Or is it neither…

Alice: Is it because she’s successful?
Dan: No. It’s because… she doesn’t need me

No comments:

Post a Comment